- ISSN: 2155-7950
- Journal of Business and Economics
1. The manuscript should be original, and has not been published previously. Do not submit material that is currently being considered by another journal.
2. All articles must normally be empirical or theoretical contributions not previously published; all other scholars’ words or remarks and their origins must be indicated if quoted.
3. Should cite clearly the sources of funding of research presented in the scientific article or of the preparation of the scientific article.
4. Please confirm no conflict of interest.
5. The title of the paper should be on the cover sheet as well as the top of the first page of text. Author names and affiliations should be on the cover sheet only.
6. Authors of the articles being accepted are required to sign the Transfer of Copyright Agreement form.
7. It is not our policy to pay authors. As usual, if the paper is accepted by our journal, the author should pay some processing fee to us.